- This event has passed.
Adventure Geek – Tadoba Jungle Safari – The land of Tigers on 10th Oct’19 || 24th Oct’19 || 12th Dec’19
October 24 @ 10:00 pm - October 28 @ 10:00 pm UTC+5.5
One event on October 24, 2019 at 10:00 pm
One event on December 12, 2019 at 10:00 pm
(Advance booking mandatory for hassle free travel, accommodation and safari)
Join Adventure Geek for the Jungle safari in open gypsy at Tadoba
About Tadoba Tiger Reserve :
Considered as one of the oldest and largest National parks in the country, Tadoba National Park lies in the Chandrapur district of Maharashtra. It is also referred as the “Jewel of Vidharbha”
Apart from tigers, you can also spot leopards, gaur, wild dogs, sloth bears, jungle cats, hyenas, sambar, cheetah, nilgai and barking deer. The park is also home to about 181 species of birds, which includes endangered and water birds. One can also spot marsh crocodiles and migratory ducks around the Tadoba lake.
Day 0 – Thursday Night
08:00 pm : Meet the Adventure Geek representative at CSMT(CST) station.
08:15 pm : Catch train for overnight journey to Nagpur
Day 1 – Friday
07:20 am : Reach Nagpur and start journey for Tadoba Reserve via Private transport. Have breakfast on the way. (140 Kms approx / 3 ½ hrs drive approx).
12:00 pm : Upon reaching, check into the wildlife resort. Later, fresh-n-up and enjoy a scrumptious lunch.
Leave for jungle jeep safari post lunch.
06:00 pm : Reach Back to the hotel, enjoy evening tea and relax for the day.
Enjoy dinner and an overnight stay at the resort.
Day 2 – Saturday
05:00 am : Wake Up Call
06:00 am : Early in the morning the jeep will pick you up from the resort for the jungle safari. It is the best time to sight various birds stretching their wings high in the sky. Besides the birds, various other wild animals will be waiting to greet you.
12:00 pm: After the jungle safari return to the resort for breakfast. Enjoy the breakfast, then lunch and then again head off for an evening jeep safari into the national park. In the evening you have more chances of sighting tigers.
6:00 pm : Return to the resort before it gets too dark. Enjoy evening tea.
9:00 pm : Enjoy dinner and an overnight stay at the resort.
Day 3 – Sunday
05:00 am Wake up call!
06:00 am : Go on a early morning jungle jeep safari. The Safari gives you opportunity to explore the rich wildlife of the park and spot the animals like Tiger, Leopard, Wild Dogs, Sloth Bear, etc.
12:00 am : Freshen up and check out from the hotel. Leave for Nagpur station/airport via private vehicle. Lunch on the way to Station
05:00 pm Reach Nagpur station and catch the train/flight for overnight journey to Mumbai.
Day 4 – 28th May, Monday
08:00 am Reach Mumbai
(All timings and itinerary are tentative)
Cost of the tour : INR 14,249/- only.
Amount to be paid to confirm seat: Rs 4,249/- (Non-refundable)
Please note You need to carry Id Card which you have provided us at the time of Booking.
*Once amount is transferred please send the transaction id/details via email/Whatsapp.
* If call goes unattended drop a msg alone with your name and event we will get back to you.
*Once Amount paid wont be refund on any Circumstances
*Registration will be accepted ONLY through Phone Call/SMS or WhatsApp
• Four Open Jeep Safaris
• AC Accommodation Triple sharing basis
• All tea, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
• All Pickup and Drop at Nagpur Station – Tadoba- Nagpur Station by Private Ac Vehicle
• Six people sharing jeep
• Forest Entry Fees, Guide Charges, Jeep Charges.
• Food/Beverages/Refreshments ordered during train journey.
• Train / Flight Ticket and Airport / Transfer to and from Mumbai to Nagpur
• Transport charges from Nagpur Airport to Nagpur Station
• Camera Charges
• Any personal expenses such as soft drinks/beverages/packaged water/food/medicenes/etc.
• Anything other than above-mentioned inclusion
Please note that train or flight tickets can be arranged on request. The fare is not included in the tour cost and will have to be paid separately.
Tiger sighting is the matter of luck, so enjoy the forest with other mammals and birds.
Costing might increase at the last minute if there is any changes made in Fee structure by the forest department.
Kindly book your tour well in advance to avoid exclusive additional charges
Things to Carry
2 litres water
Enerzyl Powder or Glucon D powder
Snacks & Biscuits
Extra Pair of Clothes
Clean napkin or small towel
Cap, sunglasses, scarf
Haversack or Backpack (No sling bags)
Please carry medicines if you need any
Carry a big cloth / bandanna / scarf to protect you from the dust
Body Warmer for the chilly early mornings
Sunscreens are very important
Carry a pair of good binoculars
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
⏺Cancellation within 12hours of payment, 90% refundable
⏺Cancellation before 15 days of event, 50% refundable
⏺Cancellation before 5 days of event, 25% refundable
⏺Cancellation before 3 days of event, 15% refundable
⏺Above and after no refund.
– This is a outdoor tour.
– All the activities & programs carry an amount of risk of injury and you are aware that outdoor activities have an inherent risk of personal injury.
– You are joining an outdoor activity where any incident, reasons beyond control like Natural calamities, landslides, bad road conditions, riots, political uncertainty, public transport failure etc.; Man-Made calamities, Vehicle breakdown, vehicle dysfunction can happen & you agree that the organizer/leader shall not be held responsible for any accident, mishap (including death) caused by any circumstances.
– Adventure Geek reserves all rights to modify/change the camp/ program and abort the event and Adventure Geek will not be liable to refund booking charges in such a case.
– Adventure Geek reserves all right to call off the on-going event when such circumstances arise, and it shall not be responsible for any refund henceforth.