- This event has passed.
Adventure Geek – Learn to Sail Introduction Course on 15th , 21 and 29th Dec’19
December 15, 2019 @ 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm UTC+5.5
One event on December 21, 2019 at 4:00 pm
One event on December 29, 2019 at 4:00 pm
December is here. And the year is about to end. We keep thinking all the time “Oh God! I Again Wasted a Year, 2018 has gone and I couldn’t do anything materialistic.” But Adventure Geek has brought a solution to your this statement.
With our all new learning experience, you can end your year in pride. Sailing is an extremely healthy way of spending your holidays. It’s active, stimulating and relaxing, all at the same time – and it can be a good bonding experience with your friends and family.
You can’t, however, just turn up and sail a yacht without any previous experience. You’re going to need to invest some time learning how to do it. Register yourself for our Basic Learning Course which is an introduction to the Sailing Sport. In this 60 minutes sailing course, you will be introduced to the basic concepts of sailing.
Duration: 2 hours(including transfer time)
Meeting point: Jetty no.5, Gateway of India
Course Type: Basic Introduction Course
₹1850/- per person
(only above 15 years)
Min 3 required to Conduct the event
Use of boat and life jackets
Transfers to boat
Professional sailing instructor charges
Things to Carry:
Comfortable clothing & footwear (No leather or high heels, no short dresses)
-You are expected to arrive at the meeting point AT LEAST 15 mins prior to the sailing time. Anyone reaching late will NOT be waited for.
-The sailing will be conducted by an experienced sailing instructor who will be letting you try your hand at sailing at various points in time. However, if at any time you are uncomfortable indulging in any activity, feel free to refrain from the same.
-There is a possibility for a delay in the return time of the sail due to lack of wind or other technical difficulties
-You do not need to know to swim to participate in this activity.
Cancellation by the participant:
– 20% cancellation charges are applicable if cancelledsail before 8 or fewer days
– 50% cancellation charges are applicable if cancelled before 5 or fewer days.
– If any cancellations are made before the 3 days or less of the start date of the trip, 100% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
– No refund will be provided in case of traffic/ late arrival.
– Change/cancellation in timing or weather may happen due to Government clearance or bad weather. Adventure Geek will not be liable for the same. In this case, you will get an option to either re-schedule your booking or get a 50% refund.
– As the starting point for sailing is near Gateway of India, bookings may be cancelled last minute if there are restrictions by government authorities, police or defence authorities. In this case, you will get an option to either re-schedule your booking or get a 50% refund.
Explore the Unexplored