- This event has passed.
August 14 @ 10:00 pm - August 15 @ 10:00 pm UTC+5.51150Rs
Event Details :
● Event Grade: Medium
● Endurance Level: Medium
● Height of location: 5400 ft approx.
● Location: Ahmednagar
● Total time required to reach base: 5.30 hours from Dadar
● Total time required for climbing: 4 hrs of normal climb
● Duration: 1 Night – 1 Day
● Cost: Rs.1150/-
About Kalsubai Peak :
Kalsubai is the highest peak (Nearly 5400ft.from sea level) of Maharashtra situated in Akola taluka of Ahmednagar district. To reach the Kalsubai trek summit, various paths are available of which we start ascending from Bari village near Igatpuri. This mountain peak is named after a lady Kalsu, who is believed to have fled from Indori village, saving from slavery of her employer’s cruelty. There is a small temple at the top in memory of her.
During monsoon, this peak offers stunning views of Sahyadri range & astounding view of Bhandardara. The place where happiness knows no level, your eyes don’t blink to behold the beauty of endless mountain range & the breeze hits your cheek because no other mountain stand to same level. Flowers blossoming in the landscape with a lush green panoramic view make this place one of the most beautiful places in Western Ghats. The Kalsubai trek route is a mix of easy to ascend slopes and fickle rocky outcrops, Due to which the government has built iron ladders along the vertical hill slopes.
Major Attractions :
● Highest Peak of Maharashtra
● Kalsubai Temple
● Bhandardara dam
● View of Kulang, Madan, Alang forts
Travel Schedule :
We’ll be boarding non-A/C bus from our nearest pick-up point. Bus timings are shared below for convenience:
10:00 pm Dadar
10:45 pm Thane (Teen Hath Naka)
Meeting Point : Dadar Pritam Hotel 10:00 pm
● 10:00 pm Depart for Kalsubai Base Village in a non-A/C bus (We will manage pick-ups from pre-decided locations depending upon the participants
● 04:00 am Arrive in base village and take some rest
● 05:00 am Wake-up call, freshen-up and have breakfast, followed by tea
● 06:00 am Introduction round and brief on rules and regulations to be followed by everyone on the event
● 06.15 am Gear up for the trek as per the instructions
● 10:00 am Reach top, explore the mighty temple, feel the quest of being on the highest peak of Maharashtra, take some rest
● 11:00 am Start descending towards the base
● 02:30 pm Reach base village, fresh up, have tummy tight lunch and rest for a while
● 04:00 pm Leave for Mumbai, fun in the bus, followed by games and lots more.
● 09:30 pm Reach Mumbai and bid adieu with a promise to meet soon
Event Fee: Rs.1150/- per person. Payment once done is non-refundable, do check for availability before making a payment.
Payment Details :
UPI – [email protected]
Tez – 9967564888
Paytm – 9967564888
NEFT – Deposit the Amount into the Following Account:
Name: Mumbai Pune Adventures
Bank: Central Bank of India
Account: Current Account
A/c No. : 3601915663
IFSC Code: CBIN0284592
Payment terms :
The cost per head includes the following.
● Bua travel from Mumbai to Mumbai
● Unlimited breakfast and Lunch at base village
● Local guidance
● First aid and first responder assistance in case required
● MPA administration charges if any
● Do read our terms and conditions before registration.
Cost Excludes :
● All kinds of extra meals / soft drinks ordered.
● Insurance, tips, porters, bottled mineral water, aerated drinks etc.
● Any kind of personal expenses.
● Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above.
● All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like road blocks, bad weather.
Things to carry :
● Identity Proof
● Torch with extra batteries
● Some ready to eat food like- plum cakes, fruits, chocolates, biscuits, etc
● 2 Litres of water must
● Wind Cheater and Good trekking shoes
● Extra pair of clothes, socks
●Cap, Camera as Optional
● 1 packet of electrol, enerzal, glucon-D
● Medications if required for individual
● Avoid wearing precious ornaments on an event, if possible
● And a haversack or backpack to put all the above things to be carried, so hands are free to help each other while trekking. Sling bags / jholas / trolley bags etc not allowed on the event. Please pack accordingly.
Important Notes :
● Basic toilet facility will be available at the base village. Considering it is an outdoor activity, please prepare accordingly.
● We advise participant with any medical issues /history not to opt for this event. Still If he/she does so, it should be at the participant’s risk. The management won’t be responsible for any incident.
● Considering complicated route and respecting everyone’s time, we will not entertain any participant reaching base village by his/her own vehicle. One can come till meeting point by his/her vehicle and park it there and join our transport from there.
● Smoking/drinking/smoke up is strictly prohibited during the event. Anyone found doing so will be immediately expelled from the event.
● We request you to go through the complete itinerary. Since it is a group event, we will not be in position to entertain any request of leaving early from the event. Respecting the fellow trek buddies, please adhere to the schedule and take back lovely memories.
For Registrations and Queries
Write to us at:
Keep visiting us at:
Follow us at:
Terms and conditions: