- This event has passed.
Lonar Crater Tour
July 31 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm UTC+5.5
About the place –
- Night Departure to Jalna by Devgiri express at 9.10 pm from Mumbai CST
- Reach Jalna Railway Station by 5:00 Hrs
- Travel towards Lonar by 10 seater Private jeep / Trax
- Reach Lonar and check in at hotel / MTDC Dorm
- Freshen up and Breakfast
- Briefing about the Lonar crater by an Expert
- Explore nearby temples and cultural heritage of Lonar
- Lunch and rest
- Move for Lonar Crater Parikrama (Outer) and photogrphy.
- Dinner and retire for the day
- Wake up call at 05:30 Hrs, Freshenup and Breakfast
- After breakfast start with the Lonar Parikrama (Approx. 4 Hrs)
- CHeck out from the hotel and Lunch
- Travel to Mehekar to see the World’s Biggest Balaji Idol
- Proceed to Sindkhedraja and visit birthplace of Rajmata Jijabai
- Reach Jalna by 19:30 Hrs
- Board Nandigram Express at 20.15 Hrs from Jalna
- Reach Mumbai CST by 5.40 Hrs
Cost of trip is Rs 3950/- only
The cost includes –
- Non-AC Sleeper Class Train Tickets
- Meals during the trip (2 Breakfast, 2 Lunch, 1 Dinner, Tea)
- Internal Transportation by private non-AC trax / jeep
- Accommodation in non-AC Dormitory at MTDC or equivalent
- Guide and Expertise Charges
Cost does not include –
- Food ordered during train journey
- Dinner on Sunday (Day 2)
- Bottled Drinking Water / Soft Drinks etc
- Any travel or personal insurance
- Anything which is not mentioned in the cost includes
To register for the trek, contact – 9987577684 / 9819986540 / 9987007742
Here is a list of things to be carried for the trek –
- Haversack to put in everything to be carried for the trek
- Water – 3 Liters at least
- Extra clothes, Towel / Napkin
- Torch with extra batteries
- Something to munch on during journey
- Sunscreen lotion, Mosquito repellent
- Personal Medicines required if any
- Camera with Battery Charger (Optional)
- Identity Proof
Few Rules we would like people follow –
- Consumption of alcohol, smoking, drugs, narcotics is strictly now allowed and would lead to expulsion from the trek.
- Leader’s decision will be final and binding to all members. No arguments will be entertained.
- Each member is responsible for their own safety and baggage.
- Please do not use deodrant or perfumes as honey bees gets attracted towards it.
- Please do not wear any jewellery or gold ornaments.
- Please do not litter. Do not throw plastic, paper, wrappers, bottles etc. Carry them home to throw in the dustbin.
- We strongly believe in saying – Wherever we go, leave only footprints and take back only memories.