There will be online online booking at andharban
https://www.tamhiniwildlife.com/booking/ for online booking
Andharban online booking 150 rupees per person
Plus Valley Trek online booking 150 rupees per person
thanks to Shreshtha Vibhu for the update
- Max 50 people per group
- Per day only 500 people will be permitted
- Alcohol/Cigarettes Prohibited at andharban
- Children below 12 years not allowed at andharban
- Pets not allows, loud music not allowed,
- Obtain a permit before entering the sanctuary.
- Stay on designated trails
- Be a responsible tourist.
- Show care and consideration for nature.
- Help reduce plastic and other waste
- Keep our nature reserves a safe heaven for our native biodiversity.
- Observe silence
- Follow the instructions of the guide/staff accompanying you
- Dress in color that blend with the forest (khaki/brown/olive green/camouflage will be just right
- Do not carry alcohol/tobacco/plastic etc inside sanctuary
- Do not tease/provoke/disturb animals
- Do not carry pets, transistors, tape, recorder and musical instruments inside sanctuary
- Do not litter the plastic or kindle fire
- Do not collect anything from park
- No entry before sunrise and after sunset
- Night stay inside sanctuary is strictly prohibited
- Do not carry firearms, crackers, chemicals and any inflammable materials.
- Do not pick plants, flowers and fruits
- Children below 12 years old are not allowed (Tip: Tourist/organizer will be responsible for their personal safety)